November 11, 2016 | Insights
This is the sixth post in an eight-part Technology Mixology series documenting how to create a technology engagement that dazzles, delights and connects your audience to your brand.
You have gathered all the parts you need to create the perfect technology engagement. Now it’s time to put together your trade show planning checklist to execute it.
Adequate pre-show planning is what makes the trade show world go round. It’s crucial that you fully understand what you will be presenting to your audience before you arrive on the show floor.
The best way to do this is to create a trade show planning checklist that covers everything from timelines to testing. Your checklist should include tasks such as:
• Identify what type of content preparation your technology engagement needs
• Discuss your content capabilities and determine if your internal resources can handle any or all of the creative aspects
• Pull together your team and delegate tasks appropriately
• Establish a timeline with realistic deadlines
• Double-check everything from power to labor services
• Test as many elements as possible and make sure all expectations are met
Completing every activity on your trade show planning checklist will not only save you time, money and stress; it will also ensure your engagement goes off without a hitch.
The next post in the Technology Mixology series will help you make sure your team is prepped to serve up your technology engagement the right way.
Don’t want to wait for it? Download the complete Technology Mixology guide now.
Other posts in the Technology Mixology series:
The art and science behind creating the perfect technology engagement
Technology Mixology: know your budget
How to build a balanced event marketing technology team
Choosing the right event technology for your audience
Conquer program challenges with event technology solutions
Prepping your trade show booth staff for success
The value of post trade show evaluation